Everyone who shops online will want to make an easy and fast payment system. Of course, this makes online businesspeople have to be ready to have many payment systems used. In online businesses there are usually several payment systems, namely transfers through local bank accounts, shared accounts, or the use of virtual money. Virtual or online payments usually involve third parties, namely Secure Payment Gateaway and Credit Card Authorization Service, among others PayPal, Ipayment, Nochex, and others.
Among some of the above virtual payment tools, which are quite well known and widely used by online businesspeople of the world is PayPal. PayPal is a company that provides money transfer services by email. This virtual payment tool has replaced old methods that still use paper, such as checks and postal mail. PayPal is widely used by online businesspeople because its security is guaranteed. In addition, transactions through PayPal are also very easy because it only needs to know the destination email only.
This means of payment has advantages for both buyers and sellers. The advantage for buyers is the security of transactions. Buyers can report to the interested party within about 45 days, if the ordered item has not arrived at the specified time. In addition, if the goods ordered are not suitable can also be complained about. Especially if it turns out that the seller cheated. Then the buyer will get a refund. As for sellers, PayPal will also protect against customers who attempt to defraud or make false complaints in order to get the money back.
If you want to create a PayPal account, you’ll need to meet some requirements such as having an active email account that must be 18 years of age or older. You can do the following ways.
- Go to your website http://paypal.com
- Pay attention at the top, specify whether you want to create a Paypal account for personal or for business. In this example, a Paypal account is created for personal.
- Click the “Register” button at the top right, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Select the type of account you want, such as a “Primary” account.
- Enter personal data in the fields provided
- Then click the “Agree and Create Account” button
- A verification page will appear where you’ll need to enter the code into the field provided
- Click the “Continue” button
- Click the “Sign in to My Account” button. Your Paypal account page will appear.
- Don’t forget to confirm by email.
- After that, you’ll go to the page to create a security question. This question will be asked of you when you forget your password, so make sure you choose memorable questions and answers.
After that, the account needs to be verified in advance by PayPal in order to be used to make purchases or receive payments. But in order for the PayPal account to be “verified”, you must first enter your credit card or VCC (Virtual Credit Card) data into the account. To get VCC data, you can use the services that are widely offered.
That’s the benefit of PayPal for both buyers and sellers. You can practice the steps to create a PayPal if you are interested in using PayPal as one of the payments on the business you are running. Good-bye and good business.