Taking care of facial skin is indeed a must not only for women, but also for men. Masks have excellent benefits for facial skin. There are many face masks on the market that we can find, but of course it would be better if we use a natural face mask made by yourself.
There are still many people who do not know how to use a good and correct face mask or even do not use a face mask at all, because they think daily skincare alone is enough. Even though by using a face mask, of course, it will maximize the skincare you use and make facial skin healthier.
Table of Contents
6 Natural Face Masks According to Skin Needs
Although there are many face masks on the market, of course there are various other additional ingredients so that the active content is only a few percent. Therefore, it is better to use a natural face mask made by ourselves. Let’s know 6 face masks that you can adjust to the condition of the skin.
1. Cucumber And Yogurt Masks
When doing a spa, usually this cucumber is used as an eye patch. Cucumbers are rich in vitamin C so it can brighten a dull face. To make a cucumber and yogurt mask, you can follow the following steps:
- Prepare half the fresh cucumber, then grate.
- Mix the cucumber grated with 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt, stirring evenly.
- Apply it on the face and let stand for about 15 minutes.
- After that rinse using warm water.
2. Natural Face Mask With Avocado
One of these versatile fruits contains antioxidants and viatmin E which is very good for the skin. If you have dull and dry skin, then use avocado to be used as a mask. How to make it is also very easy, namely:
- Puree 1/2 of the avocado.
- Mix with 1 tablespoon plain yogurt, stirring evenly.
- Apply it on the face, wait up to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
3. Banana Mask
Rub off on annoying pimples with a banana mask. There are many vitamins and substances that are very good for skin health in bananas. And the best substance content in bananas is potassium, well this potassium can help ward off free radicals. This is how to make a banana mask.
- Divide the banana into two parts, puree the other part. The other part can be for the next mask.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of real honey, stirring evenly.
- Apply it all over the face and let stand for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
4. Strawberry Mask
For those of you who are teenagers, it must be very suitable with this one natural face mask, because the material is light so it is suitable for sensitive teenage skin. Strawberries contain vitamin C that can make the skin brighter, and by using this mask of course the pores on your skin will be disguised. Let’s see how to make the mask.
- Prepare 4 strawberries and puree.
- Mix strawberries with 3 tablespoons plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- After that, stir until evenly distributed and apply on the face that has been cleaned.
- Wait for up to 20 minutes and rinse using cold water.
5. Natural Face Mask with Oatmeal
A mixture of oatmeal, yogurt and lemon is perfect for those of you who have an oily face and acne. You can use a mask with a mixture of these ingredients about 2 to 3 times a week. If you regularly use this mask, of course, the face will be free from oil and acne, besides that the face will also be brighter. Follow these steps to make the mask.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, a little lemon juice and plain yogurt to taste. Stir until evenly distributed.
- Apply the mixture to the face and let stand for up to 20 minutes.
- Once let stand, rinse with cold water until clean.
6. Egg White Mask
Egg whites are believed to clear blackheads and get rid of acne on the skin. Already from ancient times egg whites are used as the main ingredient in the manufacture of masks because of their excellent properties for the skin. The protein contained in egg whites is also very good for shrinking facial pores and reducing oil in the skin. If you have dull skin can also really use an egg white mask.
Unlike the mask that has been discussed before, this egg white mask is more practical because you do not need to add other ingredients. Here’s how to make the mask:
- Separate the egg whites, whisking using a fork until frothy.
- Use a foamy egg white and apply it on the face until evenly distributed.
- Let the mask sit for 20 minutes until it feels hardened or dry on the face.
- To clean it, you can use a towel that has previously been soaked in warm water.
- After that rinse again with warm water until it feels clean.
Is it easy to make a natural mask? Approximately from the 6 masks above, which one suits the condition of your skin?