Our bodies need at least 2 liters of water every day. Not only to prevent dehydration, but also to dispose of toxins through sweat and urine. Infused water or commonly called infusion water is water that is given pieces of fruit or herbal foliage so as to give flavor to the water and certainly give added value to health. Each mix also has different properties for health. Come on, start making it!
How to make
- Make sure the fruit or leaves that we will use are ripe and fresh. Usually in raw fruits there are still many nutrients that have not been formed, this will reduce its efficacy.
- Clean wash the fruit and leaves.
- Start putting the fruit and leaves in the water. Half a liter of water can be filled with 10-15 thin pieces of fruit. Then store in the fridge and let stand for 6-12 hours to get the starch out. Because technically, the fruit and foliage mixed with water for infused water should be silenced for a few hours until the cider comes out and the water will change its taste.
- Fruit and foliage that have been used for infused water can be used once again. Maximum is twice the usage. If stored in the refrigerator, infused water can last up to 2-5 days.
Below are 8 kinds of blends to make the taste of infused water more varied. Each of the infused water blends has the following benefits:
1. Burn Fat, Promote Digestion and Reduce Headaches
Not only white water, using green tea as an infused water is allowed. Add the mint and lemon leaves. Drinking every morning before breakfast will help burn fat.
2. Infused Water Controls Blood Sugar and Digestion
Mix the slices of stoberi, cucumber and kiwi in the water. The content of aosianin in stoberi serves as antioxidants and polyphenols, which serve among other things to prevent atherosclerosis or blockage of blood vessels.
3. Infused Water To Prevent Dehydration and Control Appetite
Pectin fibers in lemons help combat hunger boosts. Add the cucumber and lime wedges.
4. Infused Water To Maintain Immunity, Digestion and Liver Health
Lime, mandarin and lemon blends have the above benefits. A study conducted by Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine found that mandarin oranges can reduce the risk of liver cancer.
5. Control Weight Loss
Use cucumber, lemon, mint leaves and ginger to control weight. Ginger serves to spread blood vessels burning calories into body heat. In addition, ginger contains very few calories so it doesn’t contribute to raising your weight.
6. Infused Water To Nourish The Skin
Antioxidants inside lemons can help reduce black stains and wrinkles. Add properties with slices of cucumber and mint leaves.
7. Antioxidants, Blood Sugar and Skin Lightening
Pomegranates and red berries have a skin-brightening content. Cinnamon also has a function to control blood sugar. Add all three ingredients with sliced mandarin oranges to benefit on top.
8. Detox and Metabolism
Ingredients Infused Water to get the above properties are lemon,cucumber and bluberi. Bluberries contain natural aspirin which helps reduce the damaging effects of chronic inflammatory tissue, while reducing pain. In addition, the content contained in bluberi can protect against DNA damage. Bluberi is also an antibiotic that can prevent urinary tract infections caused by bacteria. Bluberi has antiviral properties and is loaded with super-detoxifying phytonutrients called proanthocyanidins.
Infused Water Recipe For Headaches
Materials 8 1-2 cups water 1 teaspoon grated ginger 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced but not peeled 12 spearmint leaves Instructions Mix all the ingredients into one in a pitcher. Chill overnight. Strain the water. Drink 8 1/2 glasses during the day.
Lemon and lemon water are perfect for the weight loss process. Lemon is a natural diuretic and is a food that provides the right pH balance.
Read More : 7 Lemon Water Recipes, Fresh and Healthy
Cucumbers are nutritious diuretics. It contains protein and erepsin digest enzymes, which can facilitate healthy weight loss.
Mint leaves ,It is famous after the soothing effect on your stomach. Mint leaves also help you improve digestion. Some say that mint leaves are good for your nervous system to inhale the aroma of mint leaves.
Ginger is one of the most impressive ingredients in this recipe. It has an amazing aroma and flavor and conveys many healthy benefits. Ginger is very useful for calming your digestive tract and is a proven cancer fighter.
Also Read: Benefits of Infused Water for the Body, Must Try!
Infused water is expected to give a different sensation of taste when drinking water. With its myriad benefits and flavors, the suggestion of drinking 2 liters of water in a day is also fun. Good-bye!