This post is also available in: Indonesia
Like machines, the body is a complex machine unit where all the organs work with each other and relate like a stomach ache to the left. In the event of damage or disturbance to the organs located outside, it can be quickly treated and prevented from becoming more severe. But if the damage or disturbance is internal organs, it is often difficult to detext the damage or the problem.
Left Abdominal Pain
What are the symptoms of the disease? Usually in the event of interference or damage to the internal organs, the body will send a signal to inform the condition. This signal is in the form of pain in certain parts where there are organs that are undergoing damage or disturbance. Pain or pain should not be ignored because it can be an indication of a dangerous disease.
What are the symptoms of left abdominal pain? here are examples of indications caused by abdominal pain on the left side can be used as an indicator of 7 diseases below:
- ISK (Urinary Tract Infection). ISK is a condition in which the urinary system including the kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra has an infection. The cause of urinary tract infections is the bacteria Escherichia Coli or E. coli. The pain of ISK symptoms is usually in the lower left part of the abdomen and is widely suffered by women because women have shorter urethras. One of the causes of ISK is the habit of holding back urine for too long.
- Cystitis. Cystitis is an inflammation of the urinary tract and is a frequent urinary tract infection. As with ISK, Cystitis is also common in women because the urethral tract (the channel used to secrete urine) is closer to the anus or secretion drain, so bacteria from the anus easily get into the urethra. It is best to pay attention to the cleanliness of the genital organs and be careful when cleaning the anus after BAB.
- Constipation, is a condition where digestion feels uncomfortable due to the accumulation of stools and gases in digestion. Constipation is also known as constipation where the accumulated and hardened stool is difficult to secrete and causes great pain in the sufferer. The cause of constipation is due to a lack of fiber so that incoming foods are difficult to process.
- Gastric Irritation Syndrome. It is a condition in which the intestines experience inflammation that causes constipation and diarrhea. Pain is usually the lower abdomen on the left. Gastric irritation is a disease that cannot be left or ignored as it can be fatal even death.
- Crohn’s. Crohn’s Disease is an inflammation that occurs throughout the lining of the gastrointestinal tract from the mouth to the anus. It usually occurs in the small intestine and colon.
- Kidney Stones, is a disease suffered by 10 percent of men and 15 percent of women aged 30-60 years. Kidney stones are crystallation of material filtered by the kidneys that settle for too long.
Kidney stone disease causes sharp pain in the left abdomen and pelvis. To avoid kidney stones it is best to multiply the water and get used to drinking in a sitting position. Because by drinking in a sitting position, impurities in the water will be perfectly filtered and removed through urine instead of settling in the kidneys.
- Ectopic Pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancy occurs only in women because it is an abnormality in the fetus that grows in the left fallopian tubes instead of in the uterus.
Any pain in the body should not be ignored, if it takes too long the pain lasts, it is best to check with the doctor immediately for further and more intensive treatment.