Papaya (Carica papaya L.), or betik is a plant native to southern Mexico and the northern part of South America, and is now widespread and widely grown throughout the tropics for fruit to pick up.
Sunpride itself has several types of papaya, namely Hawaiian Papaya (It is slightly round or long round, the skin is bright yellow when cooked, the fruit meat is a bit thick & yellow) and California papaya (Thick and chewy fruit meat, the fruit is not too big with a sweet taste).
Papaya fruit brings a lot of health benefits for humans with the nutritional content it carries. Christopher Columbus even dubbed this one “Fruit of the angels” because of its delicious taste and exceptional efficacy.
In addition to being known as the fruit of angels, Papaya is also popular as “Power fruit for women” or a very great fruit for women. Why? Because the benefits of papaya fruit are very good for the eve.
What are the benefits of papaya for women?
1. Papain enzyme in young papaya fruit is twice as much as ripe papaya. These enzymes not only analyze proteins in the body, but also encourage perfect body metabolism and will quickly remove excess fat. But remember, young papaya fruit is not recommended for consumption for pregnant women, especially in the early days of pregnancy.
2. Believe me that papaya fruit contains 48 times more vitamin C than apples. Therefore, papaya fruit can quickly remove toxins in the body and it is great for refreshing the skin. Papaya enzymes are also able to boost skin metabolism, so that the skin looks brighter/glowing.
3. Papaya fruit is also believed to be very helpful in breast growth. The medium hormone and vitamin A, contained in papaya enzymes, can stimulate female hormones to produce more amounts of breast milk for those who are breastfeeding.
4. For those of you who care deeply about the health of the hair, papaya fruit can also help to control dandruff. Shampoos from papaya ingredients can now be found in many supermarkets nearby.
5. Women who experience irregular menstrual cycles, can consume papaya juice to make the cycle regular. In addition, enzymes and other important nutrients in papaya fruit are also able to lower the risk of developing Cervical cancer