This post is also available in: Indonesia
Toxins can enter the body through pollution, food, or beverages. If accumulated, the poison eventually causes a variety of health problems. In order for the toxins in the body to be expelled, try a detox diet. This diet can be done for certain occasions, such as weddings, birthdays, or if you have specific health problems.
For the latter, it is best to consult a doctor to undergo a detox diet to the maximum.
Things to avoid When Diet Detox
when doing a detox diet are alcohol, cigarettes, dairy products, sugar, honey, artificial sweeteners, coffee, wheat and all kinds of products as a result, and dried fruit.
Enjoy all sorts of fresh fruits and vegetables, fish, lean red meats, skinless chicken meat, legumes, eggs, olive oil, legumes, grains, green tea, white tea, black tea and water.
Also Read: Celebrity-Style Diets To Avoid
At least, there are seven rules that must be adhered to when undergoing a detox diet. These include:
7 Ways to Detox Diet
- Drink lemon juice every morning before breakfast to cleanse and smooth out the digestive system.
- Always exercise for an hour every day. Physical activity must also be serious and quite draining.
- Reduce food cooking habits and consume fresh foods daily, such as fruit or vegetable salads.
- In addition to cleansing toxins in the body, detox diets should also be able to remove toxins from the mind. So take time to meditate for 15 minutes every day.
- Try to drink three liters of liquid every day, whether it is from water, fruit juice, vegetable juice, or herbal tea.
- Maximize the detox diet by cleansing the body in earnest. Massage and rub certain parts for blood circulation.
- Always chew food 10 to 12 times before swallowing it. By eating slowly, the stomach feels full quickly and does not cause excessive eating habits.
For the record, do not go on a detox diet if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, elderly, have high blood pressure, too low weight, or other specific problems according to the doctor’s advice.