This post is also available in: Indonesia
How to shrink my thighs? – Having big thighs is a very annoying thing for women. In fact, having beautiful legs is the wish of all women. Large legs or thighs are a bit troublesome, in addition to making the body so disproportionately visible, looking for trousers that fit the right size is also sometimes difficult. Similarly, when wearing a skirt, the discomfort caused by friction is always annoying. It’s not impossible for thighs to become blistered by it and sweat.
Women tend to gain more fat in areas of her body, especially in the thigh area. The thighs are most difficult to streamlined from the whole body, as excess fat in the body will usually be stockpiled in the thigh area. It is usually difficult to slim down one particular part of the body, therefore usually the fat in the thighs is also reduced if the weight is reduced.
Table of Contents
- Shrinking Thighs With Exercises Using Chairs
- Shrinking Thighs With Stretching Exercises
- Shrinking Thighs With Exercise
- Supporting Tips For Shrinking Thighs
Shrinking Thighs With Exercises Using Chairs
There are several ways to shrink your thighs that you can try to get a lean thigh. How to shrink the thighs naturally can be done in many ways. One of them with the following exercises. This is done while sitting in a chair:
Exercises for a quick way to shrink your thighs use pillows as a tool to move the inner muscles of the thighs. How to do this is:
- Sit in a sturdy chair.
- Position the foot on the floor with the knees forming a 90 degree angle.
- Place the pillow between the legs.
- Exhale while tightening the thigh muscles to clamp the pillow.
- Hold for a minute with normal breath.
- Let go and move on to the second exercise.
Using Hand Pressure
This second stage exercise uses hand pressure on the knees to train the hip muscles and the outside of the thigh. The methods are as follows:
- The position is still the same as the first stage which is to sit in a chair with the legs forming a 90 degree angle.
- Place the palm on the outside of the knee.
- Move your feet outwards pressing both hands.
- At the same time, hold the foot movement with your hands as strong as possible.
- Hold this movement for a minute, keeping a normal breath.
- Release and proceed to phase three exercises.
This exercise is useful for training the front of the thigh. How:
- Maintain the position of the legs and body in the chair.
- Put both hands next to the chair.
- Lift the other side of the foot parallel to the height of the seat while the other leg remains in a 90 degree position.
- Exhale when lifting the legs.
- Hold for thirty seconds.
- Then inhale when the foot is lowered, replace it with the foot next to it.
- Proceed to the fourth stage of the exercise.
Resting On A Chair
This exercise is useful for moving muscles at the back of the thighs and buttocks. How:
- Sit at the end of the chair.
- Position the foot like the starting position of 90 degrees.
- Hands are placed on both sides of the body on the chair.
- Exhale and lift the body by resting on your hands and feet until it aligns with the chair and forms a bridge between the chair and the body.
- Breathe normally and hold for 20-60 seconds.
- After that release and switch back to stage one.
- Repeat stages 1-4 once again, and the exercise is complete.
Shrinking Thighs With Stretching Exercises
Flexing the right muscles can be the key to shrinking the thighs. Here are a few ways:
Leg Stretching 1
- Stand tall and place your hands on your hips
- Move one of the legs and bend the legs and move on.
- Stand up again, take turns.
- Initially doing this exercise, only 15 movements are performed.
Leg Stretching 2
- Take a position on your back and both hands next to the body.
- Lift the right and left legs alternately up and down
- Make this move 15 times.
Shrinking Thighs With Exercise
In addition to the above two ways, a quick way to quickly shrink your thighs can also be done with some of the following sports benefits for beauty:
Riding a bike can help shrink the thighs quickly, as it is one of those exercises that has excellent benefits for forming leg muscles. Whether it’s a static bike or a regular bike, both have the benefit of shrinking the thighs.
Do this cycling activity with a routine of about 30 minutes to an hour every day. To shrink your thighs, do not cycle at high speeds, but do so at regular speeds and longer distances.
Running can Shrink Thighs
Running is also a good sport for forming leg muscles and streamlining the thighs. In addition, running can also be a way of removing fat in the stomach naturally. If not accustomed to running of course the stamina of the body has not formed properly, therefore for the beginning do not force yourself to directly run with a long distance. You can start by walking first to the distance you will pass if you are exercising. Once you feel the legs are strong enough, you can start running little by little.
Squat jump movement results in tight thighs and abdomen. The way is to do a jumping motion while standing with both hands next to the head. Stand with two legs opened as wide as hips. Then jump and lower the body to a half-squat position after the body drops down. This movement can be done every morning for half an hour.
Large thighs can also be caused by not toned thigh muscles. Fast walking exercises are also effective for forming thigh muscles to be toned. In addition, fast walking is also very good at burning calories in the body. If you can, go fast for 30-60 minutes 3-5 times a week. Start by warming up so that the leg muscles do not experience cramps. Start slowly and increase your walking speed. End with the usual path after the specified time.
Up and down the stairs
No need to go to the gym if your house is terraced. Movement up and down stairs can also be a way of shrinking the thighs quickly. This movement focuses on the weight of the thigh muscles when climbing and descending stairs. If you’re in the gym, there’s a tool called Stair Master or Elliptical Trainer. Keep in mind not to choose high speed but choose a regular speed with a longer workout time frame.
Squat – To Shrink Thighs
Squat movements that can be done to shrink the thighs there are two kinds of:
- Squat the legs out:Stand upright with your legs slightly opened, then perform a squat motion and stand with your thighs parallel to the floor, lift one leg out until it is almost parallel to the floor while squatting and standing, holding your stomach during the movement. This movement can be repeated as many as 30 times.
- Wide leg squat:Stand upright, open your legs wider then squat. Point the knees and toes slightly towards the out, holding the abdomen during movement. Perform this movement 30 replays.
Thigh back exercises
Rarely can there be movement that can directly train the entire thigh muscle. This movement is aimed at training the back muscles of the thighs. How:
- Stand tall with tight feet
- Lean forward
- Hold the abdominal muscles until there is pressure on the hind legs.
- Wait 3-5 seconds back to the original position.
- Do this exercise 30 times
How to do walking lunges are:
- Stand upright and place both hands on your hips
- Tighten the abdominal muscles and then step with your left leg
- Bend the right leg forming a 90 degree angle
- Keep your left foot straight back
- Hold for a few minutes as you like
- Change movement for right foot
- 10-15 foot movements
Initially this movement was intended to tighten the feminine area, but it was also useful to strengthen the thigh and leg muscles in general. How to do leg circles are:
- Lie on your back, tighten your abdominal muscles,
- Bend the left leg lift the right leg upwards
- Perform a circular motion for the right leg clockwise 10 times and vice versa 10 times
- Lower the right leg and do the same for the left leg alternately.
Supporting Tips For Shrinking Thighs
To shrink the thigh area alone will usually be difficult without doing weight loss throughout the body, therefore you also have to do some things that can help, among others:
- Reduce fatty and high calorie foods
- Enough sleep that will affect skin and muscle conditions
- Drinking water that is useful enough to burn fat in the body
- Take vitamins or supplements to make the body fit
- Lots of moves to burn calories
- Multiply eating high-fiber, high-protein fruits and vegetables
- Consumption of sugarless green tea and other fat-burning foods.
If you’re interested in trying out one of these exercise moves, make sure that the moves you’re making are in line with instructions or instructions. If necessary you can search the internet for videos of examples of such movements.
Be careful that your movements are not excessive because you want to shrink your thighs quickly. The danger of uncontrolled movement is muscle injury. This movement will be able to shrink the thighs quickly if done correctly, therefore you should cultivate patience and concentration in training them. Also do the supporting thing mentioned above.