Teenage girls who are just starting their period may only know that menstruation comes when reddish fluid comes out of the genitals. Menstruation sometimes comes according to the expected date, sometimes faster, sometimes past the expected date.
Then if you don’t recognize the signs of menstruation, you can’t prepare yourself. And when menstruation comes while you have no preparation, such as sanitary pad preparation, waahhh, can be troublesome can not?.
There are some signs of menstruation that are common in teenage girls so you can prepare yourself.
- Feeling limp, unfit, and easily tired
- Headache or dizziness
- Pain or swelling in the breastChange of appetite
- Some teenage girls have lost their appetite as they approach menstruation. However, there are also those whose appetite increases ahead of menstruation Unstable emotions.
- Ahead of menstruation, the emotions of teenage girls are usually unstable. They are irritable, irritable, cry for no reason, and very sensitive.
- Pain when urinating
- Pain in joints and muscles
- Body, legs, and hips feel sore
- The stomach can feel bloated, heartburn, nausea, and heat
- Difficulty sleeping
The signs leading up to menstruation occurred because there was a hormonal change in the body of teenage girls. Each young woman’s body’s reaction to hormonal changes certainly varies. So, the signs that appear also vary in each young woman. Some are emotionally unstable, but some are also very excited and active ahead of menstruation.
The signs that precede menstruation, by experts are referred to as PMS (pre menstrual syndrome) or premenstrual syndrome.
In addition to knowing the signs ahead of menstruation, you certainly know that the menstrual cycle is usually 28 days. So, you can already take into account your menstrual date each month while observing the signs that appear. If the above signs appear long before menstruation day, you need to be vigilant. It could not be a sign of menstruation.