Charles Philip Arthur George “King Charles III” is the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, and was born on November 14, 1948, at Buckingham Palace, London. He is the heir apparent to the British throne and currently holds the title of Prince of Wales.
Table of Contents
Charles was brought up in the midst of the British royal family and received his education at prestigious schools in the UK, including Cheam School, Gordonstoun, and Trinity College, Cambridge. After completing his studies, he joined the Royal Navy and served as an officer for several years.
As the heir apparent, Charles is involved in many official duties and represents the British royal family at many international events. He also has many charitable activities, including founding The Prince’s Trust, an organization that helps young people in the UK to achieve their potential.
Charles married Lady Diana Spencer in 1981 and had two sons, Prince William and Prince Harry. However, their marriage ended in divorce in 1996. Charles later married Camilla Parker Bowles in 2005.
After Queen Elizabeth II, Charles will become the 9th king of England and will reign with the title “Charles III”. Although he has often been criticized and debated in the UK, Charles is recognized as a dedicated figure to royal duties and has expertise in areas such as environmentalism and charitable activities.
Charles Philip Arthur George “King Charles III” has five grandchildren:
- Prince George of Cambridge, born on July 22, 2013, is the eldest child of Charles’s son, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
- Princess Charlotte of Cambridge, born on May 2, 2015, is the second child of Prince William and Catherine.
- Prince Louis of Cambridge, born on April 23, 2018, is the third child of Prince William and Catherine.
- Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, born on May 6, 2019, is the son of Charles’s younger son, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
- Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, born on June 4, 2021, is the second child of Prince Harry and Meghan.
King Charles III Spouse?
Charles Philip Arthur George’s first spouse was Lady Diana Spencer, whom he married on July 29, 1981. (1981 – 1996)
Charles later married Camilla Parker Bowles on April 9, 2005.
How old King Charles III
Charles Philip Arthur George was 74 years old. He was born on November 14, 1948.